At Hydro Electric Lifts, Inc you’ll enjoy a welcoming work environment, competitive compensation, and professional development. We pride ourselves on our most important asset – our employees. If you’d like to work in a supportive, collaborative workplace, we’d love to hear from you.
Position Currently Available:
- Service Road Mechanic
- CEO, President
- Perform scheduled maintenance, such as cleaning and lubricating parts
- Diagnose and identify malfunctions, using tools and equipment
- Inspect, repair, and replace defective or worn parts, such as bearings, pistons, and gears
- Overhaul and test major components, such as engines, hydraulic systems, and electrical systems
- Disassemble and reassemble heavy equipment and components
- Travel to worksites to repair medium & heavy duty equipment
- Maintain logs of equipment condition and work performed
- Minimum of two years experience
Interested Applicants Should Fill Out Form & Bring It To Our Office
Contact: Orlando Ramirez, CEO
Hydro Electric Lifts, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.